1) What age of patients does the doctor see?
He sees all ages from birth to older patients.
2)What hours and days do the doctor see patients?
Currently the office is only open on Saturday mornings from 9:15-11:30. You will need an appointment
3)How many days should the patient be off of allergy medications (ie.Allegra,Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl)
Because the doctor might perform skin testing, a patient should not take allergy medication for 3 days prior to appointment. They can continue all their asthma medications (i.e. inhaler, singulair, etc. )
4)What is the fax number?
Our Fax number is: 718-679-9779.
5) How much does it cost to see the doctor for a new visit if I DO NOT have insurance?
If you are a new patient the total cost of the visit will be $100. This will include all testing including skin testing. If you have seen the doctor before, a follow up will be $50.
6)I would like to get a refill of my medication that the doctor has given?
For the doctor to give a refill you must have been seen in the last 6 months.
If you have seen the doctor in the last 6 months and need a refill, please give the patients name, date of birth, pharmacy number and which medication they need
****If you need to reach Dr. Persaud, please email him at email@example.com
7) DO I need a referral to see the doctor?
Each insurance is different. Please call your insurance if you need to know if you need a referral to see an allergist (a specialist). They will let you know if your primary care provider needs to give you a referral.
1) 1199- ID# is 23166760NY
2) Aetna HMO/PPO- 7506917
3) Affinity- ID #1000055297, needs specialty referral form
4) Cigna- ID # 1452348
5) Easy Choice (formerly Atlantis)- PY1667
6) Emblem Health-8664479717
7) EMPIRE/BC/BS - 6N3523
8) Empire Plan-87726
9) Fidelis- Provider id# 09020500168
10) GHI- 0955823
11) Health Care Partners-231667S. Need authorization for allergy skin testing.(8008777587)
12) Healthfirst- 231667-B82
13) HIP 1066049P -need referral
14) Health Plus/Amerigroup-Provider No: 01487149
15) Medicare- G300000026.
16) MultiPlan/PHCS- 264134454
18) Metro Plus-264134454
19) Neighborhood(Royal health care)-000023166701
20) Oxford Health Plans- P4034469 Need Referral for some plans (back of card)
21) Quality Health Plans- PRO2136
22) WELLCARE- NEEDS REFERRAL FOR MEDICARE PCP should call 855-538-0454
23) United- 002739547
24) United Healthcare Community Plan(formerly Americhoice) - 100273954704
***Please bring a referral if your insurance requires one. Please call your insurance if you are not sure.