1) What age of patients does the doctor see?
He sees all ages from birth to older patients.
2) What hours and days does the doctor see patients?
Currently the office is only open on Saturday mornings from 9:15-11:30. You will need an appointment
3) How many days should the patient be off of allergy medications (ie.Allegra,Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl)
Because the doctor might perform skin testing, a patient should not take allergy medication for 4 days prior to appointment. They can continue all their asthma medications (i.e. inhaler, singulair, etc. )
4) What is the fax number?
Our Fax number is: 718-679-9779.
5) How much does it cost to see the doctor for a new visit if I DO NOT have insurance?
If you are a new patient the total cost of the visit will be $100. This will include all testing including skin testing. If you have seen the doctor before, a follow up will be $50.
6) I would like to get a refill of my medication that the doctor has given?
For the doctor to give a refill you must have been seen in the last 6 months.
If you have seen the doctor in the last 6 months and need a refill, please give the patients name, date of birth, pharmacy number and which medication they need
****If you need to reach Dr. Persaud, please email him at email@example.com
7) Do I need a referral to see the doctor?
Each insurance is different. Please call your insurance if you need to know if you need a referral to see an allergist (a specialist). They will let you know if your primary care provider needs to give you a referral.